I am happy to provide letters of recommendation for current or former students. If you want a letter of recommendation, please send me an email including the following information:
- Your full name.
- The institution I taught you at.
- The course(s) I taught you. Generally speaking, I will not write recommendations for students I did not teach in at least one course.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae. This will give me something useful to say in my letter beyond “I taught so-and-so and she did X in my class(es).”
- Who is receiving the letter, and why, so I can tailor the letter to the recipient and purpose. (Discussing your brilliance at statistics probably won't help get you in the Peace Corps, just as describing your civic-minded spirit won't help you much in getting an accounting job.)
- If you are applying for law school and using the LSAC clearinghouse, please don't forget to provide me with a copy of the LSAC cover sheet.
To protect student privacy rights, students currently enrolled at Middle Georgia State must contact me via my mga.edu email account using their mga.edu email account.